Re: SWEO-Information gathering - URL Change re. RDF Browser

Ok,
we could also go for W3C uris, in the sweo space, and forward/redirect
to Kingsley's servers

suggestions?
www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/information/browser
www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/information/syndication

sweo.semanticweb.org/browser
sweo.semanticweb.org/syndication

best
Leo

It was Benjamin Nowack who said at the right time 23.03.2007 10:55 the
following words:
> Hi,
> what about asking Stefan Decker for a sub-domain at
> semanticweb.org? Could simplify stable URIs quite
> a bit.
>
> Ben
>
> On 22.03.2007 20:06:13, Leo Sauermann wrote:
>
>> Hey,
>> thats a good step towards the right direction...
>>
>> could you throw in a subdomain for SWEO?
>>
>> having a forward to this url:
>> http://demo.openlinksw.com/DAV/JS/rdfbrowser/index.html
>>

> >from a goodlookin SWEO url like this:
>
>> http://sweo.openlinksw.com/rdfbrowser
>>
>> or this to register new URLs for syndication
>> http://sweo.openlinksw.com/syndication
>>
>> ;-)
>>
>> (cool uris never die)
>>

>> It was Kingsley Idehen who said at the right time 21.03.2007 22:08 the
>> following words:

>>> All,
>>>
>>> Our RDF Browser is now situated at  a more permanent location:
>>> http://demo.openlinksw.com/DAV/JS/rdfbrowser/index.html
>>>
>>> Note: This implies an internal upgrade of its status to full stand
>>> alone application within the OpenLink Ajax Toolkit (OAT) alongside:
>>>
>>> 1. Forms Designer (this is the form builder that contains lots of Data
>>> Bound controls supporting SQL, RDF, XML, Web Services based Data Sources)
>>> 2. DB Designer (for SQL at the current time)
>>> 3. SQL Query By Example
>>> 4. SPARQL Query by Example (currently at /isparql as per prior