From: Ivan Herman [mailto:ivan@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 1:50 AM
To: Jeff Pollock
Cc: W3C SWEO IG
Subject: Re: [Fwd: SDForum Ontology vs. Folksonomy]

Thanks for these slides Jeff. What was the reaction in the audience, b.t.w.?

Actually... what you say is interesting at one point: "The organizers
intent was to drive some controversy in the audience". I feel like
public figures being manipulated by journalists. Of course, it is good
for the organizers if there is controversy, that is their bread and
butter, but it is manipulation nevertheless...

Thanks again

Ivan

Ivan Herman wrote:
> Jeff's original attachment was too large for the mailing list, so I
> added the file to our web site on the following URI:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/public/2007/Pollock.SDForum.Ontology-vs-Folksonomy.small.ppt
>
> Ivan

- --