Re: [Fwd: SDForum Ontology vs. Folksonomy]

Ivan Herman wrote:

> Jeff's original attachment was too large for the mailing list, so I
> added the file to our web site on the following URI:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/sweo/public/2007/Pollock.SDForum.Ontology-vs-Folksonomy.small.ppt

Ivan,

This is a really nice presentation :-)

Jeff: Do you have a public data space (e.g. a personal or community
blog) where you can excerpt this presentation? Especially in light of
the recent attempts (deliberate or inadvertent) by Tim O'Reilly to
totally misconstrue (overtly or covertly) the Semantic Web vision etc..

Ivan: This presentation, your FAQ, and most recent tutorial provide some
nice Education & Outreach collateral :-)

Kingsley

--

Regards,

President & CEO