Re: data format for gathered information

Leo Sauermann wrote:
> Hi Kingsley, SWEO
>
> Es begab sich aber da Kingsley Idehen zur rechten Zeit 02.03.2007
> 17:40 folgendes schrieb:
>>
>> Leo Sauermann wrote:
>>> Which classes and properties from SIOC are essentially needed beyond
>>> the mentioned vocabularies?
>>> please add them to the wiki page, just add a new section on SIOC.
>>> For which information types listed in [2] do we need SIOC?
>>>
>>> perhaps you could give some comprehensive RDF examples how data
>>> expressed in SIOC would look like in our case, please add some RDF
>>> examples to the wiki page so that we can evaluate this better
>>>
>>> (see where there is already one example, just add more)
>>> http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/InfoGathering/DataVocabulary
>>>
>>> [2]
>>> http://esw.w3.org/topic/SweoIG/TaskForces/InfoGathering/ClassificationOntology
>>>
>> Leo,
>>
>> I will do just that :-)
> ok, very good.
>>
>> BTW - Also take a look at:
>> http://wiki.sioc-project.org/index.php/TypesModule
> I see that this is quite a good collection. perhaps also add this link
> to the wiki page (section on vocabularies, where DC is)
>
> I made a change to the typesModule, I think you should use RSS in
> favor of atom/owl.... (atom/owl is not so much as used RSS 1.0)
Leo,

Yes, SIOC is in a little flux right now. It will settle down this week
and then I believe it's relevance as a Generic Glue Ontology for his
effort will be much clearer. All the kinks (source of confusion across
an myriad of fronts) have been resolved.

Kingsley

--

Regards,

President & CEO