Re: data format for gathered information

Hi Uldis,

as I said in my previous mail, I do not know the details of SIOC and it
also seems that it is an evolving spec. That is all good. If *you* feel
that it can play the role of a 'glue' (and even let the technology
evolve in this direction if needed), then I have absolutely no problem
with it!

Thanks!

Cheers

I.