Re: ACTION: paulmiller to look at librarything

This actually looks cool (very clear influence of del.icio.us...).

However, it lacks the possibility to 'rank' and/or annotate a book, ie,
to use the social network to rank/review the books. I am not sure that
just the number of links would be good enough for that...

Nevertheless, I stored the bookmark on that stuff...

I.