Re: minutes, 29-Nov telecon

Sounds intriguing - in a previous life, I spent some time looking at things
like QUATRO [1], and talking to Google about the feasibility of a UK-wide
tweaking of their search engine to prioritise 'trusted' content in
educational environments.  Then I left to do this instead...

How are you fixed tomorrow, say after the SWEO call?

Paul

[1] - http://www.icra.org/projects/quatro/

--
Dr Paul Miller
Senior Manager & Technology Evangelist, Talis

The very latest from Talis
read the latest news at www.talis.com/news
listen to our podcasts www.talis.com/podcasts
see us at these events www.talis.com/events
join the discussion here www.talis.com/forums
join our developer community www.talis.com/tdn
and read our blogs www.talis.com/blogs

Any views or personal opinions expressed within this email may not be those of Talis Information Ltd. The content of this email message and any files that may be attached are confidential, and for the usage of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, then please return this message to the sender and delete it. Any use of this e-mail by an unauthorised recipient is prohibited.