Re: [SKOS] Comments on SKOS Primer - attn: Ivan

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the advice!

But I'm afraid 'general RDF node'is not enough. As specified in the RDF concepts, this include literals:
> A node may be a URI with optional fragment identifier (URI reference, or URIref), a literal, or blank

So I would rather use 'general non-literal RDF node'
I hope this does not sound too complex... It's a pity that no one ever re-used this Primer's 'structured RDF value thing'? Experts should read the primers more often ;-)

Antoine