Re: [SKOS] Comments on SKOS Primer - attn: Ivan

Hi Tom, Antoine,

I must admit that it is the first time I even hear this 'structured RDF
value' term:-) It definitely does not look like a generally used notion
and, as you say, it may not be too meaningful in a graph context.

In the context I would try to replace 'structured RDF value' by
something like 'general RDF node' or something like that...

My 2 pence:-)

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153