Re: meeting record: 2009-08-11 SWD WG telecon

At 09:06 AM 8/12/2009 +0100, Sean Bechhofer wrote:
>>   ACTION: Sean to update the implementation report [recorded in
>>   [30]http://www.w3.org/2009/08/11-swd-minutes.html#action06]
>>
>>   <Ralph> specifically, the updates are to put a date of publication
>
>This is done. I added a date of 19th May, which was the last change
>in the CVS, and included a link to the URI of the document in the
>"this version" header. For this, I used
>
><http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/SKOS/reference/20090315/ implementation.html>
>
>as I understand that this document is not published elsewhere.

Looks fine to me, Sean; thanks.  And that's the URI that was used
in the Proposed Recommendation, so that's fine.

I just updated the Wiki page [1] that we cited as the implementation
report for the Candidate Recommendation to note that it has
been superseded as well.

  [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SKOSImplementationReport