Re: SKOS queries

I strongly believe that the semantics of all relations in SKOS are
musb be *consistent*--if this isn't the case, then users who want to
use SKOS terminologies/ontologies for reasoning will not be able to
do so. This is similar to the importance of every class in SKOS
having a single definition. If the semantics of relations and
meanings of classes are context-dependent, then those context
dependencies need to be incorporated in SKOS.

Daniel