[VocabMgt] Updated F2F agenda

From: Novacek, Vit <vit.novacek@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 01:36:21 +0100
To: <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

I updated the Vocabulary Management part of the F2F agenda [1].

I slightly changed the ontology versioning part, namely refined some formulations, added supposed approximate time-frame needed and updated the reference list. Now it contains only two suggested reading items (besides one marked as background):
- (1) preliminary report on the ontology versioning questionnaire results I just finished (currently rather a snapshot of a work in progress, but hopefully already readable and providing some useful information for the group - note that only Section 3 of the document is essentially important regarding the F2F topic)
- (2) a short paper describing the SemVersion reference implementation state from the last year

Best regards,
Vit

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/AmsterdamAgenda
---
Vit Novacek

Semantic Information Systems and Language Engineering Group (SmILE)
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)
National University of Ireland, Galway
http://www.deri.ie/about/team/member/vit_novacek/
http://smile.deri.ie/
Tel: +353 91 495738