W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swd-wg@w3.org > September 2007

Re: [ALL] agenda 11 Sep telecon - 1500 UTC

From: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:49:02 +0200
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Cc: SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <20070911144902.GA2668@Octavius>

On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 01:39:05AM +0200, Guus Schreiber wrote:
> 5. VOCABULARY MANAGEMENT - see 
> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#VocabularyMgt
> 
>  Current draft is http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/VocabMgtDraft
> 
> ACTION: Elisa to update the VocabMgt agenda in the F2F [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/09/04-swd-minutes.html#action13]
> 
> ACTION: Elisa to ask for feedback on VM draft [recorded in 
> http://www.w3.org/2007/08/21-swd-minutes.html#action06] 

Under Vocabulary Management, let's please add to the agenda:

-- SWD review of "Cool URIs for the Semantic Web"
   https://gnowsis.opendfki.de/repos/gnowsis/papers/2006_11_concepturi/html/cooluris_sweo_note.html

   Volunteers to date: Michael, Vit
   For discussion on September 18 call?

Tom

-- 
Tom Baker - tbaker@tbaker.de - baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de
Received on Tuesday, 11 September 2007 14:45:35 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:31:45 UTC