Re: IPTC asks W3C for help in the integration of News into the SemWeb

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 10:00:06 +0200
To: Misha Wolf <Misha.Wolf@reuters.com>
CC: swick@w3.org, public-swd-wg@w3.org, newsml-g2@yahoogroups.com
Hi Misha

On timing, here are my obligations next week:

Monday: I (well, Ralph and I) have a phone call on Monday 4pm my time
(3pm yours) for an hour
Tuesday: I have a phone meeting at 2:30pm for about an hour or 90 minutes
Wednesday: I am pretty much on the phone between 3pm and 5:30pm
Thursday: I am free in the afternoon
Friday: not really good in the afternoon

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/