RE: [F2F] Additional agenda items for Vocabulary Management

Vit,

> I wanted to add the content of this e-mail directly onto the
> wiki page [0], however, it kept insisting on the fact that
> the page was immutable no matter whether I logged in or not.

Might be due to the fact that you are not listed on [1].
I've bow added you there (you may want to actually create your
Wiki 'homepage' as well :)

Please, let me know if it works now ... if not we can still ask
our chairs to help out ;)

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/WorkingGroup