Re: Using tags for POWDER content labels

(Hi to Al and all in SKOS land.)

Kjetil,

Forgive me but I'm not 100% sure what you're asking.

Personally, I'd be more than happy to see a generic vocab that used SKOS
to make user-generated tags part of what POWDER can do.

The POWDER use case doc is by no means 'closed' - so if you want to
write another use case, or modify an existing one, please go ahead!

I'd _like_ to be able to resolve to move the doc to public draft on
Monday's call but if there's more work to do before then, well, there's
more work to do. That said, I think we'll only want to publish a draft,
not a definitive use case and requirements doc.

Phil.