RE: [SKOS] Proposed Resolution for ISSUE 26: RelationshipBetweenLabels

Hi Mark,

The first example I gave (animals/fauna) was meant to illustrate how a
"terms-as-classes" representation can be defined as an extension of my
proposal [1].

The second example I gave (Corporation/Corp. - which you quote below)
was meant to illustrate how an "n-ary relations" representation can be
defined an extension of my proposal [1]. I.e. the second example had
nothing to do with "terms-as-classes".

Does that clarify?

Cheers,

Alistair.