Re: Vit (a new member from DERI, Galway) - a brief BIO

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 04:57:38PM +0000, Vit Novacek wrote:
> following Guus' very good recommendation, I wanted to introduce myself a
> little to the group.

Welcome, Vit!  I have added your text to the wiki page for
introductions [1].

> maintenance policies and version identification). I already sent around
> a document with our basic ideas about possible contributions.

I believe you attached a PDF file, which does not really
work in an email- and wiki-driven cooperation environment.
My suggestion would be to summarize your ideas as an email
posting or create a wiki page then point to it (with a summary)
from an email posting.

Tom

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Introductions

--