[Recipes] discussion on Recipe 6 (and regrets)

From: Diego Berrueta <diego.berrueta@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 17:12:27 +0100
To: public-swd-wg@w3.org

Hi all,

As required by ACTION-4 (ISSUE-17), I've written in the wiki [1] a rough
draft with some thoughts on implementation alternatives for Recipe 6.
Obviously it is just a starting point for discussion. Unfortunately, I
won't be able to participate in the telecon this week, as I'm
travelling, and I'm also at risk for March 27th.

Best regards,

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/BestPracticeRecipe6

--
Diego Berrueta