Re: [SKOS] tracking SKOS issues - links to requirements and wording issues

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 22:39:25 +0200
To: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>
CC: SWD Working Group <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi Tom,
>> The requirement URIs are now on the wiki, at
>> http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCRMaterial/RequirementUris
>>
>> Is it OK?
>>

> That's fine, and I also see you have linked to this from [1].
>
> However, the main Deliverables page [2] is confusing on this
> point because it links to [1] but also continues to link
> to the CandidateReqList [3].  The Deliverables page should
> perhaps no longer link to the sandbox either?

Yes, I think I will wait for after the teleconf to really remove the
sandbox.

Then I might also do some slight re-organization of the Use Case and
Requirement part of the wiki. The CandidateReqList page might have to be
removed, or merged with the list of requirement URIs [4]

Antoine

[4] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCRMaterial/RequirementUris