Re: [SKOS] tracking SKOS issues - links to requirements and wording issues

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:04:57 +0200
To: Thomas Baker <baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de>, SWD WG <public-swd-wg@w3.org>

Hi,

I've changed
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/Deliverables#SKOSUseCases
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCRMaterial

A special move was the clarification of CandidateReqList, now on:
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCRMaterial/RequirementSandbox. I
intend to make it the support for future developments of SKOS
requirements. A kind of dynamic version of
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/UCRMaterial/RequirementUris which is
the official list, as found in the UCR working draft.

The following pages are now removed:
- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/SkosIssuesSandbox, which removal
was agreed on over the past week
- http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/CandidateReqList, the old position
for the Requirement list, which had unclear status

I hope this clarfifies the situation...