Re: [RDFa] Overview (was: [RDFa] Yet another QA-related question)

Hi Michael,

This is a useful document. However, everything you have done here
relates to XHTML. The goal of RDFa was always to provide a way to add
RDF to *any* mark-up, via attributes. In other words, it supports
augmenting SVG, as much as it supports XHTML. (In fact, someone has
even provided use-cases for using RDFa to augment RDF/XML.)

So the document you are describing should either be less
XHTML-specific (which might be tricky) or it should not refer to
"RDFa", but perhaps something like "RDFa in XHTML" or "RDFa in HTML".
(The main environment in which RDFa will be initially deployed will be
HTML.)

Regards,

Mark

--