[RDFa] Overview (was: [RDFa] Yet another QA-related question)

Karl, Tim, All,

Thanks a lot for your comments. Due to these encouraging
postings I have now put together a very first draft of the
umbrella document [1].

Ben (1): This doc (cf. section 4) also partly addresses the
action you (we both) haven taken to list the RDF coverage [2].

Ben (2): I also included the GRDDL-RDFa relation into this doc;
IMHO it should be presented prominently to ensure that people reading
the docs know who plays which role ;)

Please let me know what you think ...

Cheers,
	Michael

Note: As this is the very first draft, do _not_ expect to much,
      though it should show the direction and tries to address
      all the issues (esp. Tim raised w.r.t. terminology, etc.)
      raised beforehand.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2007/02/12-htmltf-minutes.html#action08

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.