Re: [ALL] SWD face-to-face - draft agenda; +RDFa

At 08:59 AM 8/22/2007 +0200, Thomas Baker wrote:
>I have put a draft agenda on the wiki [3].  All, please feel
>free to add links, especially to additional issues relevant
>under specific agenda topics.
>
>[3] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/AmsterdamAgenda

Also during Tuesday's call I took an action [1] to ask in the RDFa
task force telecon if that group wanted time in the face-to-face.

   [1] http://www.w3.org/2007/08/21-swd-minutes.html#action07

The response was quite positive; it is likely that two of the
XHTML2 WG participants in the task force would be able to attend
the face-to-face in person and the third by teleconference.  Ben
and Michael would also like to participate by teleconference.
The task force's goal would be to present and discuss an
updated editor's draft of the RDFa syntax specification and get
buy-in from the rest of the Working Group on the final design
and specification of an XHTML 1.1 RDFa module.