Re: SKOS use cases format

Alistair

apologies for the late response... been away.

On the whole I'm pretty much in favour of this, except for two thoughts:

1) the functionality/behaviour section should come first
2) you need to stress the optionality of providing a vocabulary--I could
imagine several companies that would be unwilling to put their
vocabularies into the public domain.

regards

Bernard