Re: SKOS use cases format

This looks reasonable (though rather than expect the user community
to fill in the questionnaire, it would be better for the people
collecting the use cases be responsible for gathering the necessary
information). My question though is what we will do with
this--exactly how will responses to these questions drive SKOS
requirements? I was expecting that we collect information about each
use case to directly drive requirements of SKOS. So I was expecting
each question to somehow hit on what exactly needs to be in SKOS, but
it's not completely clear to me in looking at these questions. Maybe
something to discuss when we chat on our tcon.
Daniel