Re: [MM] Next MM TF Teleconference

Hi,
   As I will not be able to participate in the telecon, I have
included a recap of some of the work I've done regarding EXIF for the
2nd deliverable (its mostly a rehash of one of my previous status
emails...) As I note in the attached document, one option for
proceeding would be to follow Mike Uschold and Jacco's suggestion of
identifying some use cases where having EXIF translated into RDF
would be useful. As Mike mentioned, I could also discuss what
services could be supported once it is in RDF. Anyway, feedback on
how to proceed would be great. I'll try to participate via IRC,
however I have a feeling it will be rather difficult, as I will be in
the class.

Giorgos - 8am EST on Wednesdays works for me in the future.

Cheers,
Chris

--
Christian Halaschek-Wiener