Fwd: reuse of part-whole ontology in WSDL RDF mapping

Chris

What's the state of this?  I think you have the token.  I could take
it back and schedule stuff for after mid Feb if there is a problem.
I am full up until then.

Regards

Alan

PS - there seems to have been some issue with this thread getting to
the SWBP list.  If it doesn't end up on the list, please let me know.

Begin forwarded message: