RE: [VM] bug in recipes ... fixes

Just to say that I've tested the proposed configuration given below and it works as desired. I.e. all URIs are 'clickable' in both Mozilla and IE6, and if you specifically request application/rdf+xml that's what you get.

N.B. there is actually a minor error in the proposed configuration given below, the rewrite condition directive should be as follows:

RewriteCond %{HTTP_ACCEPT} application/rdf\+xml

(The '+' character has to be escaped, because this is a regular expression.)

Al.