status of part-whole ontology?

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:20:49 +0100
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org
Cc: rector@cs.man.ac.uk, welty@us.ibm.com

Dear SWBP WG, 8-)

within WS-Description WG we are working on an RDF mapping for the WSDL
components, and we are considering using your Part-whole ontology [1].
Can you please let me know about the current status of this particular
ontology and your plans for it?

We will possibly want to go to Last Call with the RDF mapping around the
Tech Plenary in March, so if the part-whole ontology is planned to be
delivered significantly later (if, indeed, ever), we would not be able
to reuse it.

Best regards,

Jacek Kopecky

[1] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~rector/swbp/simple-part-whole/simple-part-whole-relations-v0-2.html