(unknown charset) RE: [MM] Status update for 2nd deliverable...

From: (unknown charset) Libby Miller <libby@asemantics.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:41:01 -0800 (PST)
To: (unknown charset) "Uschold, Michael F" <michael.f.uschold@boeing.com>
cc: (unknown charset) Christian Halaschek-Wiener <halasche@cs.umd.edu>, Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>, Giorgos Stamou <gstam@softlab.ntua.gr>, Vassilis Tzouvaras <tzouvaras@image.ntua.gr>, Jeff Pan <Jeff.Pan@manchester.ac.uk>, Rapha√ęl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>, SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, Uschold, Michael F wrote:

> A good start would be to identify some use cases where having EXIF translated into RDF is useful. Playing devil's advocate, one can say it is just a trivial syntactic translation of one format to the other. What services can be supported once it is in RDF? Give examples.
>
> Mike

just fyi, Kanzaki's was put on the w3c site after it won an rdf/exif
'beauty contest', since there were several schemas about.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=exif+%27beauty+contest%27&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Libby