RE: Confusion on httpRange-14 decision

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:13:14 -0500
To: "Booth, David (HP Software - Boston)" <dbooth@hp.com>
Cc: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

At 01:28 PM 2/17/2006 -0500, Booth, David (HP Software - Boston) wrote:
>Ralph, Thanks for the improvements.  I've incorporated them below.

You're welcome.  One more smallish one strikes me as I re-read this.

>If Dan is also using http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/#me to identify a
>foaf:Person (for example by also serving RDF from
>http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/ , via 200 OK with Content-Type
>application/rdf+xml),

(Note that Dan does not actually do this at present.  An HTTP GET
with "Accept: application/rdf+xml" on that URI currently returns
200 OK with Content-Type: text/html.  The XHTML document
that is returned offers transformation URIs to produce RDF.
But the scenario described is one that people are likely to
expect to be able to do.)

-Ralph