From: Christian Halaschek-Wiener [mailto:halasche@cs.umd.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 7:05 PM
To: Jacco van Ossenbruggen; Vassilis Tzouvaras; Giorgos Stamou; Raphaël Troncy; Jeff Pan
Cc: swbp list
Subject: [MM] 2n deliverable - EXIF progress

Hi,

I've been really busy lately but have made some progress on the EXIF write-up for the 2nd deliverable. Its still in the works, so there is much more to come. I'm having some problems getting my CVS access working, so I have just included the html version here. I have some questions, which I was hoping we could address tomorrow. Anyway, I'll talk to you all tomorrow on the telecon.

Cheers,
Chris