Re: [RDFTM] Concall minutes posted

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:40:02 -0400
To: Lars Marius Garshol <larsga@ontopia.net>
Cc: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

At 02:51 PM 9/14/2005 +0200, Lars Marius Garshol wrote:
>The RDFTM task force has been out of action for a while, due to Steve
>Pepper being on sick leave.

Very sorry to hear that Steve has been out.  I wish him well.

> Today we finally got started again, sadly
>without Steve, and chose Valentina Presutti as new Task Force leader.

Very good.  Thanks, Valentina.

>The meeting was mostly dedicated to getting back on track, but we hope
>to be much more active now that we've gotten started again. Minutes
>available from:

Please post all your meeting records to this mailing list so they become
a part of the persistent W3C record.  An HTML attachment of the document
from your Web site is fine.

Thanks very much for the update, Lars Marius.