[ALL] telecon participation

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 16:36:41 +0200
To: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Telecon participation has been low recently; the last telecon we had
only 7 participants. This may be partly due to holidays, but still we as
chairs would like to see a higher level of participation over the next
month.

See also follow-up emails on preparation for the Galway ftf and on the
discussion on extending/rechartering the WG.

Guus

Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718; e-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/