Re: [RDFTM] last telecon and our goals for f2f

Valentina,

Thanks for this. Who will be present from RDFTM at the FTF? Is there are
already a pointer to a document? I would like to have a pointer for ftf
agenda, so people know what to read.

Thanks,
Guus

Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718; e-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl