Re: [ALL/MM] meeting record: 2005-10-05 SWBPD / MM TF Telecon

Belated regrets - we have a code freeze tomorrow, and this week has been
a bit of panic.

The sort of role I would like to play is for internal TF review, and so
I would welcome seeing early drafts when such a review would be helpful.
(But not today or tomorrow!)

Jeremy