RE: [SE] Suggestion of new note

Here are my latest slides on the difference between object-oriented and
OWL.

Mike

Mike Uschold
Tel: 425 865-3605              Fax: 425 865-2965

I'm not sure we're in agreement, but it is not a big point. Might be
easily addressed by slight rewording to make it less likely for someone
to give it a negative interpretation.