RE: [VM] Proposed update to TF description

Hi Tom, all,

A little while ago I updated the PORT page [1] using the OEP page [2] as model, and suggest using a similar layout for VMTF.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/03/thes-tf/mission
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/

Also the new content you give below is a bit confusing - do the objectives, approach and scope sections describe the objectives/approach/scope of the TF as a whole, or the objective/approach/scope of a specific deliverable (namely the HTTP cookbook)?

Cheers,

Al.