Re: How to state simple facts in RDF

It would seem to me that there are certainly lots of database and
programming language analogies to be drawn on for these cases.  In the
case of bankruptcy, for example, you could use a property like
"financialStatus", as in

ex:barings-bank ex:financialStatus ex:bankrupt  .

If for some reason you don't want to do that (e.g., you want a separate
property to indicate whether the company is bankrupt or not), you could
use a binary (or truth-valued) property, as in

ex:barings-bank ex:isBankrupt ex:true  .

(I don't recall offhand whether there's an XMLSchema datatype for
binaries or not, but it seems likely).

There's not always a single "right" way to do these things, but there
are lots of examples from other communities that can be borrowed for RDF
modeling purposes.

--Frank