RE: [VM] Looking at Javadoc, dreaming of RDFdoc

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 17:36:35 +0100
To: "Bernard Vatant" <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>, "SW Best Practices" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

> BTW Alistair : How do you edit your nice tables for SKOS
> spec, do you use a stylesheet
> appplied directly to the RDF file?

I have a Python script which generates the file from an HTML template.  It uses the RDFLib and HTMLTemplate python libraries.  I keep meaning to tidy up the source code and do a generic template, then put those on the web ... will get to that soon I hope :)

Also I would like to add a few features to the script, liking displaying OWL restrictions sensibly, but haven't got around to that yet either.

Cheers,

Al.