(unknown charset) Re: [VM] Telecon report, May 12

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 10:09:11AM -0400, Ralph Swick wrote:
> >SWBPD Vocabulary Management Task Force telecon
> >
> >2005-05-12, Thursday, 17:00 UTC
>
> Thanks for posting such a readable meeting record, Tom.
>
> >Next telecons:
> >
> >    June 7, Tuesday, 1300 UTC
> >    June 21, Tuesday, 1300 UTC
>
> Yes, those two are now in the teleconference calendar [1]
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_1678
>
> Please note that the conference code is "VMTF" now, not the traditional
> WG code because the HTML TF meets immediately following this slot
> and we can't have back-to-back telecons with the same code.
>
> Also, I suggest that we use #vmtf as our irc channel so the logs of the
> two meetings won't merge as they did last week with the OEP TF telecon.

Ralph,

Does "#vmtf" translate into:
    irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swbp#vmtf

or

    irc://irc.w3.org:6665/vmtf ?

Both seem to work...

Thanks,
Tom

--
Dr. Thomas Baker                      baker@sub.uni-goettingen.de
SUB - Goettingen State                            +49-551-39-3883