Re: [MM] MultiMedia Annotation TF PRoposal

From: Jacco van Ossenbruggen <Jacco.van.Ossenbruggen@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:50:14 +0200
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> This looks really useful: it would be good to have links off to as
> many of the papers mentioned as possible.

Yes, this is work in progress, but I will add as many links as possible
in the coming days

> If you have electronic copies that you could let me have please e-mail
> them (offlist)

Most of them so far are either on the web, or in the ISWC proceedings,
and I assume most
of us will have access to those.  If others come up I will send them to
you off-list*)

> I'm particularly interested in the section
>  Combining RDF and MPEG7

OK, I've just added a couple of links to papers in that section right
now, more will follow.

Thanks for the interest,

Jacco

*) <plug>of course, a must-read for anyone interested in this is
Giorgos's most recent book,
http://eu.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470857536,descCd-description.html
</plug>