F2F in Galway

From: Andreas Harth <andreas.harth@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:35:18 +0100
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Hello,

there is now a draft page [1] about the next F2F meeting in Galway.
I took Jeremy's page for the Bristol F2F as a starting point.  I'll
update the page as soon as new and more detailed information becomes
available.  Please let me know if you need additional information
concerning travel or accomodation.  I look forward to seeing you all
in Galway, the lively, charming town on the west coast of Ireland!

Regards,
Andreas.

[1] http://sw.deri.org/2005/07/swbpd/
--