Re: Revised submission for ODM available

ewallace@cme.nist.gov wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> The revised submission for the OMG Ontology Definition Metamodel (ODM)
> is now available via
> http://www.omg.org/docs/ad/05-01-01.pdf
> This document specifies:
> * MOF metamodels for RDFS, OWL, Common Logic, Topic Maps, and Entity
>   Relationship modeling;
> * UML profiles for RDFS, OWL, and Topic Maps; and
> * some mappings between RDFS/OWL and other metamodels including UML.
>
> The ODM revised submission will be presented and discussed at the
> upcoming OMG Technical Committee meeting to be held Jan 31 - Feb 4.
> It would be helpful to have any SWBPD member comments on this
> submission by 26 Jan, so that they can be discussed at the meeting.

All,

I would welcome all offers for reviewing part(s) of the ODM submission,
in particular from participants who cannot attend the telecon this week.
  The time frame is short, but it well worth the effort.

Guus

> -Evan
>
> Evan K. Wallace
> Manufacturing Systems Integration Division
> NIST

Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718
E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/