Re: Verify Spam Messages

Hi,

I'm not using this system, but I took a look at the 0spam.com website :
the privacy policy can be found at this link :

http://www.0spam.com/privacy.shtml (it's short only a page)

There is no statement whatsoever about the privacy concerning the 'safe'
emails (i.e. what happens when you click on the 'authorize me' link),
which are most likely stored and resold to spammers. They only
garantee not selling the registered users emails.

Regards,

Benjamin

--
------------------------------------