SKOS core vs guide subproperty problem (resend)

One day I'll learn to use email. I reply'd to
my initial misdirected message; apologies.

Forwarded message 1

  • From: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@w3.org>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:11:42 -0500 (EST)
  • Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
  • To: danbri@w3.org
This is the Postfix program at host homer.w3.org.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

			The Postfix program

<public-swbd-wg@w3.org>: host lisa.w3.org[128.30.52.41] said: 550 unknown user

Forwarded message 2

  • From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:11:40 -0500
  • Subject: Re: issue: non-Literal "comment" properties Re: new draft of SKOS Core guide
  • To: "Miles, AJ (Alistair)" <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
  • Cc: public-esw-thes@w3.org, public-swbd-wg@w3.org
Re-ping. I don't see a response to this in the archives.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0057.html

I believe the Guide and the Core spec are in tension. And
that this could be resolved (at this stage in the design anyway)
by dropping the 'superproperty: rdfs:comment' claim from the Core.
If we are happy with that change happening, the Guide is, I believe,
unaffected. The pre-WD core doc could be changed in place, I guess.

Thoughts? I'm a little concerned w/ referencing the non-WD core spec
from a WD. How much more work do you reckon there is on the main doc,
Alistair?

Dan

* Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org> [2005-02-11 12:54-0500]