Re: ODM document -- n-ary relations

Thanks, Elisa. I'll try to look at the other sections, but can't
promise at the moment.

On the n-ary part however, some clarification would be appreciated.
I've since had some communication with Evan and I think he has concerns
about that that part as well. Perhaps, a quick discussion at the
tomorrow's telecon would be worthwhile.

Natasha