Re: OEP and SE

Evan,

I think your comment is reasonable. I agree that there is no clean demarcation line the two RESEARCH topics "Ontology Engineering and Patterns" and "Ontology and Software Engineering".  Similar argument can be found in the PhD thesis of my colleague Hai Wang "Semantic Web and Formal Design Methods"[1]. Having said that, I believe it could be a good idea to have (at least in the big picture) clear distinctions between the scopes of two TFs.

Greetings,
Jeff

--
Dr. Jeff Z. Pan  ( http://DL-Web.man.ac.uk/ )
School of Computer Science, The University of Manchester

[1] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~hwang/thesis.pdf