Re: Close to final draft of "classes as values" note

Natasha, all

I would like to put in a separate a note in on handling things such as 'species' in my not of 28 April, and perhaps other related problems. But I think that should be kept separate for now, although feedback would be welcome.

Regards

Alan

--
Alan L Rector